Sunday 19 December 2010

Holiday.. :D

Heylo..
Long long time dint update blog liao..
Lazy..

Holidays here, But FAST.
Holiday gotta end and skul reopen. NOOO~
Form 3 next year PMR :( ISH.
Heard that I'm in 3 Belian? Ohh Whatever. Got someone teman..
I dint even start to study. Not even touch.

Holiday was Fun. :) I enjoy my holiday :D
Hang out with frens. With Cousin. ;)
So relax and better than skul days right?
But some people not agree. They said Holiday Are Boring..

This holiday i went Langkawi...
Went Ashley's house sleep over few days..
Hang out with frens..
Watch movie kao kao..
I watch lots show.. like Gloomy Salad Days, Boys Over Flower, Playful Kiss & lots Hong Kong and Taiwan show..
These show are Awesome. Syok (Y) And and and..
Nowadays obsessed with Korean show & Korean Hawt Hawt Guys :P
Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Bum~ So damn bloody Hot. Freaking Hot.
Aaron Yan Too..
Love them lots. ;)
Finished watching The Child's Eye. OMG Scary like Shyt man..

Him.. I dont think i like him anymore
Dint see him. Have no feelings to him now i think? :O
YAY! He is not worth for me to loveee right?
I really wish i can get over him. I KNOW I CAN ;)

Okayy.. I really really wanna share this.
You guys know where's Mega Herbs & Food? Taman Megah there..
There's a guy age like 18/19. With a bit gold hair...Think is worker..

If you guys saw him , tell me whether he is hawt ar not kay? :P
Damn Hawt... Freaking Hawt...
Hahas..Girls mah.. Every girl see hawt guy right? :P

寂寞寂寞就好
Yoong Wei

No comments:

Post a Comment